Property Rental near Cardigan
Property Rental near Cardigan

Information for Tenants

Reserving the property
Once you have decided to rent a property, you will need to reserve it by paying a ‘holding deposit’, usually equivalent to half a month’s rent. Assuming that the tenancy goes ahead, this will be deducted from the monies due before you move in. If the landlord declines to grant the tenancy, it will be refunded. However the deposit will be forfeit if you decide not to proceed for any reason, or if you fail to provide complete and accurate information in your application.

As a minimum we will require satisfactory references from your employer, and a previous or current landlord. We may also require a personal reference. In addition a credit check maybe undertaken. We may use the services of an independent referencing company to obtain and evaluate these references.  We also require a copy of either your passport or driving licence and national insurance number.

Rents are quoted calendar monthly and payable monthly in advance.  All rents are payable by bank standing order to our company bank account.

The tenant is also responsible for Council Tax, Water Rates, Electricity and Telephone costs.

A tenancy deposit (or ‘bond’) is required prior to occupation. This is normally equal to one month’s rent and will be forwarded to and held by the government authorised Deposit Protection Service.

Smoking / Pets
All our properties are strictly No Smoking, inside the property.  Pets are strictly by arrangement.

Please check out or credentials at the National Landlords Association Web site
Input  Membership Number 072405  &  Registered Name Suzanne Siddall